Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Who is Mobijo?

Hello everybody! 


It's high time I introduced myself and started posting on my blog!

Firstly though, a little bit about me...


I am a graphic designer living in Auckland, New Zealand. I have finally resigned from my permanent position as a Graphic Design Tutor to follow my dreams as an illustrator. 


I became obsessed with illustration while reading my 3 year old daughter bedtime stories. I fell in love with the different styles and mediums that these talented illustrators were creating and decided then and there that this what what I wanted to do. I love the fantasy world of children's books and particularly Quentin Blake, Tricia Tharp, Holli Conger, Isabelle Arsonault, Emily Gravett and so many more I can't count! 


I have two gorgeous daughters, Jade is 13 (sigh), and Danni is 6, a wonderful, supportive husband (YAY!) who is behind me all the way with my new venture!


I hope to bring loyal blog readers a little bit of entertainment and would LOVE to hear your thoughts on illustrators I love and find on this wonderful thing called the internet!
Hope to 'see' you around these posts and look forward to getting to know you all! I have posted a pic of myself and my girls so that you can put faces to the names, Matt, my husband, has asked to remain anonymous (for now). 


See you soon
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment