Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Alphabet fruit 1 inch circles

My fellow Etsians love craft, so why not give them something they can work with? 1 inch circles are pretty popular on Etsy, craft people use them to make pendants and other jewellery, magnets, button badges, buttons, bottle cap art and things for their kids. I made my fruit into 1 inch circles, which sell as a digital download in my digital shop. (Mobijodigital). Once sold, a high resolution version gets emailed to the buyer, which they then print themselves and make their own little gadgets. In turn, selling the finished product to other people. There is very little wait for the product (email vs snail mail) so no shipping costs either.

What is really cool about this is its almost like a pay-it-forward scenario, or wholesale to retail. Anyway, these are the circles I made with the fruit. Obviously, there are 26 in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment