Monday, April 9, 2012

Alphabet fruit poster

I made a poster of all the fruit (sans captions). I never knew how challenging it could be to get 26 images into some sort of grid. I had it portrait, in lines of 5 and had one poor lonely zuccini creating a dreaded widow. So I tried mixing up lines of 4 or 5 fruits, depending on their size and this didn't work either. The way I had it in my previous post didn't leave space for a heading, and was way too busy with the caption text.

I ended up doing a landscape poster, solving most of my problems. What I would like to know is, why do I always try and keep everything symmetrical?

So this is the poster I created, which is available in my digital shop here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/97086035/digital-fruit-and-vegetable-alphabet

Thinking about making it into a memory game! I am having so much fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment